Last September we were commissioned by our good friends over at Abzorbed Events to film their Premier Winter Wonderland event, which was set to be held at the Kings Hall.
Having worked with Abzorbed many times before, namely on events such as an Evening with Robbie Fowler, we were immediately excited by the prospect. Abzorbed Events truly push the boundaries of what events can and should be, this in return also pushes us to be more creative when approaching how to film and construct promotional video content.
The video itself is built up of 5 key sections:
- Setting the scene – pretty, shallow depth of field shots, capturing the detail of the room before guests arrive.
- Interactions of guests mingling upon arrival.
- The entrance of guests alongside the main show, this is where we start to use an OSMO camera, allowing us to create hyper lapses as we travel around the tables.
- Snow canons mixed with slow motion dancing (to really emphasise the effect of snow falling during the party).
- Testimonials, some short but snappy comments post-event to help convey the evening.
These were the core aspects we wanted to focus on going into the event, and we believe that the way we were able to cut these together really helps portray how breathtaking and enjoyable of an event this was. Congratulations to all at Abzorbed Events for pulling it off!
If you’re interested in booking up for next year’s Winter Wonderland, we suggest you get in touch with Abzorbed and enquire early to avoid disappointment:
To find out how we can help your business promote itself, create promotional event videos (such as this Winter Wonderland video), or for any other needs simply contact us.